Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Shimmering Palms

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello everybody :)
This is is my first stamping design so please forgive me all the mistakes I have made. I spent almost three hours yesterday playing with plates and stampers. I don't know if I ever will like it, this is quite difficult but maybe as everything I need to just practice more and more. This plate BP18 I received from Born Pretty Store for review - thank you dear Alison, you made my day...hmmm...busy. I am sure a lot of you know this plate very well because I have seen plenty fantastic designs on your blogs.
And here is my bamboo design.  For stamping I used graphite 'All that jazz' from Collection 2000.
The golden studs I received from Born Pretty Store and you can find them here






To see more wonderful products you should visit Born Pretty Store
Using my code from banner you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store



21 comments:

  1. You made my day... busy :D Boskie :) Bardzo fajny ten bambus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool effect. I want to try it too, But I am not that talented with the stamp.
    Xoxo, Colli von TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear Nicole, this is my first step ;)

      Delete
  3. WOW, jestem mega zaskoczona, że to Twoje pierwsze stemple! Wyszło super :))) Bardzo podoba mi się cała kompozycja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no widzisz jak bardzo odstaje od reszty lakieroholiczek :)
      dziekuje za mily komentarz :)

      Delete
  4. there is no mistake, it is beautiful mani, and nice look ! i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. U ciebie zawsze takie śliczne paznokcie widzę <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nail art dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani and great stamping for a first time :-D Wow Fife amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping really is awesome!

    Cudne połączenie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your nails look great and so special!

    Love this post :)



    xx <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test