Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Manicure swap with Bubica and GleeTree92- zebra printing


Today I have a wonderful post to show you. I was talking to Bubica and GleeTree92 (you can find their blogs here and here). They are amazing ladies who are creating a lot of fantastic designs on their nails. Recently they asked me if I am interested in doing a nail art design swap with them and of course I was very happy about this idea.
We decided to put a zebra pattern on our nails.




I love very much Bubica's zebra design. The zebra effect on Bubica's long nails is more visible and outstanding,




And a wonderful zebra pattern created by Glee, very stylish and almost like from a magazine



I would like to say a big 'thank you' to my dear friends Bubica and GleeTree92. If you didn't check their blogs you should definitely take a look here and here
I hope you like our small project as much as I do.

37 comments:

  1. thank you dear ! i am glad you like it ! did you see my first pictures changed color during upload ..i dont know why , it happened to me often ! it got yellow , disturbing me, but never mind !
    see you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls rocked this mani swap. All your zebra patterns look very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls did a very good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fajniutkie :) a pomysł ze wspólną zabawą świetny, aż Wam zazdroszczę :))) jak będziecie się znowu swapować, to dajcie znać - chętnie dołączę :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed by you two, you're both just too kind and sweet! I'm so glad we did this and looking forward to more twin posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękne zeberki ;) Lubię takie motywy na paznokciach ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciesze sie bardzo, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  7. Beautiful nails!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. najbardziej podobają mi się pierwsze :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, they're all so brilliant, I hope I am as good as you one day!

    Meme xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog :)
    Following your blog now, hope you'll follow too :)

    suslusirine.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  11. zrobiło się drapieżnie :) ale super!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great nail art and good idea! I like this a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great idea, love all three manicures, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetny wzór i szczerze mówiąc Twoje wykonanie podoba mi się najbardziej ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test