Friday, 16 January 2015

Loch Lomond through the trees

After  Pablo's pale blue beautiful blooms I created one more glitter design,
I painted my nails with beautiful pink Barry M- Dragon. This shade is very delicate and it is a little bit sparkly. The jelly consistency is awesome with a final glossy finish. OPI Minnie Style glittery top coat has been added for a better look and to make whole mani more sophisticated.
I quite like this top, this is a fantastic mix of shiny red and pale white hexagons and squares.
On my accent nail I painted a landscape design.
What do you think? I am curious about your opinion.






Have a nice day everyone :)

19 comments:

  1. Really nice and bright! Great painting dear!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Barry M is fantastic with Opi confetti , i love it!
    ringer nail is fabulous , landscape is like real scene !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa I LOVED the accent nails :D and the square glitter so cute (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Barry M looks crazy! <3 Love the nail art, your freehands always stun me<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Kochana, palec serdeczny powala ;) małe dzieło sztuki, świetna robota ;)
    http://zakochanawpasji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ale masz talent.... to drzewo piękne !

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so gorgeous, I love you blog so much!

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pink and topper! And a wonderful accent nail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. serdeczny - przepiękny :) ten widoczek to prawdziwe cudeńko :D
    róż natomiast do mnie nie przemawia, dobrze że dodałaś do niego topperek, to wygląda ciekawiej ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. przepiękny obrazek na pazurku serdecznym :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heavy snow in Central Scotland today! :-O

    This mani is amazing and I'm loving the glitter topper. I got the mini set of that collection but didn't get this glitter! I think I should have! Great work Fife :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ten motyw drzewa jest genialny !!! Jestem ciekawa jak wyglądał by ten motyw z ciemno zielonym lakierem zamiast różowego ? Może mały prezent wirtualny dla Twojej fanki Edytko ?! Uśmiecham się ślicznie prosząc :) Kiedyś przy okazji jak znajdziesz chwilkę ;) Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing painting again! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test