Saturday, 24 January 2015

Campanula

Hello my dear friends :)
I miss spring so much, especially I cant wait for the longer days. My motivation for creating some nail designs is lower. Today I have on my nails a very nice glittery top from La Femme Beauty 'Ultramarine'. This is a fantastic mix of various size blue and pink glittery particles, giving a shiny, blueish, ultramarine final effect. As I am a big fun of glitters, I am incredibly happy that I have it. I am sure I am going to use it more often for different designs.
I would like also to remind  you about my Giveaway. I will be very happy if you join. All details you can find here:  'Winter Giveaway with Fife Fantasi Nails'






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice Saturday everyone :)

35 comments:

  1. Your flowers are the best on the web!!! These are my favourite pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Szilvia for such a beautiful comment :)
      you made my day :)

      Delete
  2. amazing,like violet on the spring ! love this flowers design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely glitter polish and the flowers are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I love the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo fajny ten top, kwiatki też :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetne są, nawet glitter mi się podoba :)
    Dziękuje za komentarz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely design and I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral and glitter combo!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jak wiosennie ;) Lubię połączenie bieli z fioletem ;) Bardzo ładnie to wygląda ;)

    http://zakochanawpasji.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...this is simply gorgeous!! Love them :x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ultramarine is so pretty! And I always love your flower designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely flowers! :) That glitter top coat is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous nail art Fife and I do love that glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. cudowne połączenie tych kolorków ze zdobieniem :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous nail art. I also agree with what you mean about this time during the year.. it's so dark and boring.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test