Saturday, 6 December 2014

Tooty frooties and chocolate

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Today I would like to show you my nail design with neon studs which have been sent to me by Alison from Born Pretty Store
I like them very much and it doesn't surprise me that they are still so trendy. The size is absolutely created for the shape of nails and after applying the stud is almost paralleled to nail plate. The colours are very intensive neons so the whole design is very eye catching.






To see more amazing nail art products you should visit Born Pretty Store 
and with my code  EPG 10 you could have 10% off


Thank you for visiting my blog. I will be very happy to see your comment below. Have a nice day everyone :)

29 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! Loving brown polish atm ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dzięki Kochana za miłe słowa ;) Fajnie to wygląda. Niby takie nietypowe połączenie kolorów a takie efektowne ;) Świetnie to zgrałaś ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo fajne te ćwieki i cały projekt - tak wesoło :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum..so sweet nails studs and nail polish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty studs Fife. Love them on the base, they just pop out! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kocham ćwieki w każdej ilości i zestawieniu - to jeden z najpiękniejszych elementów jaki można wkleić w pazurki :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your manicure looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Tooty Frooties and Chocolate" that's a fab name! And your nails really do resemble this, they look gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jej! Ale te ćwieki fantastycznie wyglądają ;) cała karuzela jest genialna !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sa calkiem fajne i bardzo wyraziste na pazurkach :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test