Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Sign of the Magi

Hope you are all doing well and not complaining for a cold and winter :) This is my last design in 2014. Hope that New Year brings new ideas and more motivation for blogging,
For today's post I prepared a design with some gold in. This time I painted a small pattern only on two nails using golden acrylic paint. The rest of my nails I was keeping in wonderful jelly like Scarlett Sparkle from Make Up Gallery (I was showing it previously here ). I absolutely adore this shade of pinkish red. It is drying very fast and the finish is semi matte.
And here you go, this is my final design. Hope you like it. I am waiting for your comments.






For this design I used: Scarlett Sparkle from Make Up Gallery and Black on Black from Sinful


Have a nice day everyone <3

36 comments:

  1. Wow! Extasy on your nails :))) Beautyful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna ta czerwień :) Całe mani b. eleganckie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful ! color combo is is bombastic ! really suit to your blog name: fantasy nails ! i love it so much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica :)- I am so happy you like it :D

      Delete
  4. I have a similar polish from an italian brand... I love the combo! So sparkly and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect farewell design for 2014. Wish you a happy and creative new year 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this manicure!!
    Happy new year's eve and I hope you'll have a wonderful, healthy and creative 2015!

    Xoxo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never fail to wow me. I'm out of words! Amazing <3! My dear I hope you have a warm and jolly New Year's Eve, I hope that 2015 will be one of the best ones you've ever had! Wish you all the best! Lots of love <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous Fife, I love it :-D That red is stunning :-D

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!! I love the aztek pattern, really into that!
    Great mani, again :D
    happy new year honey!!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  10. przepiękne pazurki! :) a ten malinowy kolorek boski!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo fajny manikiur, a jakie długie pazurki ;) wszystkiego najlepszego w Nowym Roku ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG what a billiant work! <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ekstra mani :) czerwień wygląda bosko, choć nie jest to mój najulubieńszy kolorek, to na taką wersję chętnie bym się skusiła :D A te złote wzorki wyszły Ci rewelacyjnie - bardzo mi się podoba całość :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that shade of pinkish red!!
    Great design <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. piękne! eleganckie, pięknie namalowane i cudny ten czerwony :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test