Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Morning coffee

This brown polish from Revlon 'French Roast' is one of the most beautiful brown polishes I have ever had. The shade is almost like a chocolate mixed with sparkly, glittery blue dust. The final finish is high gloss but I think with matte top coat it could be beautiful as well. I wish I had this polish during the golden autumn. I am sure it could be fantastic background for some colourful leaves. What do you think?








Thank you very much for stopping by. I will be very happy if you leave your comment below and follow my blog if you haven't already.
Have a lovely day :)

24 comments:

  1. Nooo, baza pod liście jak najbardziej. Fajny ma shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no chyba juz troche pozno na liscie, a szkoda ;)

      Delete
  2. Amazing! This colour looks soo rich! Like a choco coffee! Yummy!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't put a better post name :D I love how this looks on you, really enjoying brown polishes these days :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear Glee, I am really glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this looks awesome! I adore that blue like shimmer in the brown, makes it so much more special :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right Gelic, this is really nice brown :)

      Delete
  5. it is a worm chocolate ! beautiful shade ! i can see this powder glitters ! beautiful really !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have purchased it just last friday! I wasn't a brown person 'till this summer. Then, something has changed. I don't know how. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, I'm not a big fan of browns, but this one is nice. I do like that shimmer! And it looks super amazing on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually (hate) brown polish but the shimmer is very pretty ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH.... THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    WHYYYYY Revlon did you have to stop being sold in Finland... AH this is SO beautiful *dies*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats an amazing color by revlon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test