Monday, 22 December 2014

Liquorice comfits

                                                                                                                                                         *PR
Hello my dear readers
Hope you are all doing well. Today I would like to show you some more studs which I received for a review from Born Pretty Store. This time I put on my nail circle neon studs. They are very bright and eye catching and I think that on the black they are giving very good contrast.






To see more amazing nail art products you should visit Born Pretty Store and with my code  EPG 10 you could have 10% off
Thank you for watching

30 comments:

  1. Really cool! I like the black with the pink dots the most!
    sweet mani!!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as usual, I'm always amazed of your creativity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous manicure !~ why we use black color so rare ?! with studs it is amazing ! love !

    ReplyDelete
  4. mam te ćwieki i uwielbiam je :) świetna kompozycja Ci wyszła ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this nail art creation ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mani, I do like those studs :-)

    And I like liquorice comfits too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted those studs for a long time. You used them nicely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo lubię połączenie różu z czernią ;) Bardzo fajna stylizacja ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute mani. I also ave these studs. Do you like them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this... love the studs and I love how you put black on the pink nails :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test