Friday, 26 December 2014

Holy holly Batman

Hello my dear readers 
Hope you are all fine and enjoying Christmas time. I would like to show you my design which I have been wearing recently. The main colour is a beautiful pastel orange with golden shimmering dust from Pride. I applied some glitters on the top to have them more 'blink blink'. The leaves of the holly tree is a nice Christmas accent. And of course for a trendy look I made them matte. And here you go. Hope you like it. I am waiting for your opinion.






Have a beautiful day :)

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design as always, do I even need to say how much I admire each and every single one of your designs? I want to do matte nails soon, just need to think about them little bit more, you know I love the sparkle.. LOL :D :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. świąteczne..bardzo ładne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so cool!
    I love this nail art creation!
    Thanks for sharing <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice colour and design. I really like the added little sparkle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, did you posted swatch if this amazing color ? it fits to you ! i like how it is look like !
    love green adds and nothing without glitters ,,ha ha !
    do you need more ?

    kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  6. super! śliczne delikatne zdobienie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I come to your blog I end up saying OOOOH when I see your manicures... they are all so darn beautiful... I love this one :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test