Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Strawberry Daiquiri and HJ Manicure with Fife Fantasi Nails

                                                                                                                                                            *PR

I received these two wonderful polishes for my honest review from Rebecca Goodyear- thank you very much!
The first of them is a very rich pigmented red with the sweet name 'Strawberry Daiquiri'. I love this shade very much, it is something between cherry red and candy apple red- looks so good and so warm on the nails.
The whole collection has been created by Helen J without using toxic ingredients so there is no toluene, formaldehyde, toxic resins, DBP or camphor. During painting the smell of polish is really very distinct and absolutely better for nails. The bottle is very stylish and elegant- 14.8ml. I love the brush which is long and profiled ideally for shape of nails. The drying time is very good after one minute I received a shiny and glossy surface. The pigmentation is amazing, two normal layers are enough for total opaque.






To buy - £9.50 each- or see more polishes you can visit


Have you guys tried HJ Manicure polishes already? What is your opinion?

22 comments:

  1. uwielbiam takie właśnie rażące czerwoności <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this kind of red is very classy and i love to wear ! i am glad you like it !
    i like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ładna czerwień, taka "strażacka" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, swietne porownanie, ale przyznaje, prawdziwe :D

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous hot color. Looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks great, Fife! I had never seen this brand before but I am in love with your nails here. I love this red and I LOVE how glossy it looks. I will have to look into HJ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous red. Looks great on your nails :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Czerwień ma naprawdę piękny odcień ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome color, your application is flawless. Just wow

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test