Sunday, 30 November 2014

Starfish relaxing in a sea of pistachio and lime - studs from BPS

                                                                                                                                                           * PR
These beautiful silver star studs have been sent to me by Born Pretty Store for my honest review. They were waiting a long time because I was a very busy bee last time and honestly I had no idea for any designs with studs. But today morning I painted my nails in green and I decided this is the time for my studs. I think they are presenting very well, maybe they should be a little bit smaller or my nails a little bit bigger but these are small details. I received even a few lovely compliments in some local shops. And what do you think? 
I am waiting for your opinion.






To see more wonderful products you should visit Born Pretty Store
Using my code from banner you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store


28 comments:

  1. Bardzo lubię gwiazdki na paznokciach, podobają mi się te twoje. Niedawno pokazywałam spore ćwieki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a ja czuje sie z nimi jak z 'cialem obcym', ale chyba moglabym je nosic dluzej
      Ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty jade green :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this studs are lovely ! i think every girl need this, it is good way to do some fast attractive nail art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, good idea when you would like to have a nice mani :)
      thanks my dear!

      Delete
  4. Lest they not brought this ONLY Frost , because as for now is so terribly cold :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there is really cold in Poland now but unfortunately we have a winter already :)

      Delete
  5. Hi! Nice studs :-)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I can´t see you as my follower on GFC :-(
    But I´m following you :-)
    You make beautiful manicures :-)
    www.lillibitsnaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again!
      I don't know why I can't see you, but thanks!
      Now I'm following you on Bloglovin and Facebook too :-)
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  6. I love studs! They look perfect against the green background. I also love that you called them starfish :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. bardzo przyjemne kolorki :) gwiazdki także wyglądają uroczo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ślicznie te gwiazdki wyglądają i zieleń przecudna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The total look is great! Love the greens and those studs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and the studs are really pretty :-) Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well
    Wonderful! Love it

    follow you ♥

    www.fanilairy.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too cute! Love your ideas <3 xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely :)
    Really love the green color and the stars :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test