Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Purple Paradise from HJ Manicure

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Today I would like to show you the second polish which has been sent to me from HJ Manicure for my honest review. This is a 'Purple Paradise', amazingly creamy, deep dark raspberry shade. The pigmentation is very rich, two coats are giving  total coverage and the finish is shiny and glossy. The purple is my favorite shade so I am working on some designs with it.
As with all polishes from HJ Manicure  'Purple Paradise' doesn't smell of strong solvents and 5 Free formula is putting it in the environmental and vegan friendly products range.




And some floral nail art








To see more HJ Manicure product visit : HJ Manicure 



18 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty! Lovely base color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt for this purple.shines so good! HJ has fantastic colors ! lucky you
    have a nice day dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral nail art, it looks beautiful against the purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. B. lubię takie odcienie fioletu. Kwiatki super namalowane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect purple! <3 This flowers are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kolorek ładny, chociaż ja za fioletami nie przepadam ;) wzorki zmalowane pięknie, jak zawsze zresztą ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very beautiful with nail art! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous purple and pretty flowers design :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test