Friday, 7 November 2014

Morning coffee with Rimmel Space Dust

Today I would like to show you Aurora from Space Dust Rimmel collection. As all polishes from this collection Aurora is very shiny, sparkly, full of bigger and smaller shiny gold particles. Nail polish is in nude shade or if you prefer in latte coffee shade. It looks very good on the nails not very distinct but still eye catching. I like very much its sparkly reflection in the sun.
And what do you think? Let me know in the comments.  






Thank you for watching.

15 comments:

  1. this nail polish is very nice ! no mistake , it is lovely ! it fits to you ! full of glitters :)
    i have the same and .
    happy weekend , dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely nail polish :) It looks amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale piękny :) mam chrapkę na jakiś piasek w złotym kolorku :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jest calkiem fajny, blyszczacy- zwolennicy ,nude' napewno go lubia ;)

      Delete
  4. i am in love with these nails!!!! GREAT!!!
    Oh dear, your blog is quite amazing!
    So beautiful and interesting!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL, G+ and GFC, so that we can keep in touch!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przypomina mi Barry M, Duchess. Lubię go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good. :-) Hmm now I'm thinking about coffee :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test