Sunday, 2 November 2014

Matte Top Coat and 5in1 Base &Top Coat - Beauty UK

                                                                                                                                                   *PR
Today I would like to show you my matte design which I created thanks to Beauty UK
Beauty UK matte top coat is transforming any polish into an amazing and trendy matte effect finish. There is enough to put one coat over nail polish to receive this effect. Drying time is unbelievably quick- up to one minute- so it could be a good solution for all impatient ladies.
I really like it especially when it is extending the wear of nail polish. I have been wearing my mani with very good condition almost four days until I removed it by myself .
Beauty UK have in their offer a 5in1 Base& Top coat which is amazing. I have been using it regularly about two months and  I noticed that my nails are getting stronger. This base/ top coat has 5 vitamins and 5 plant extracts what is beneficial for nails. The finish for this top is extreme gloss.
Thank you  Beauty UK for sending me these wonderful products.









To see more products visit:

12 comments:

  1. What a nice design! It looks great matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes , remember that you have matte top coat ! some times it completly change our nails appearance , and i love it ! this nail art for today is very nice , and i like it so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lubię maty i zdarza mi się używać takich topów. Fajny kolor bazowy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jestem zauroczona tym dyskretnym motywem - pięknie Edytko :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design. I like it matte :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test