Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Dotty about jewels

Hello my dear readers
I have done a very simple nail design on my nails with glittery gradient and dots. As a base colour I used 'jewel' from Marks and Spencer, beautiful, high gloss purple polish. And this awesome, very rich glitter is just Sally Hansen 'Changing Tides' from Tripleshine collection. What do you think about the final look? Do you like it? I am waiting for your opinion in comments.








Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

22 comments:

  1. Jak ja lubię fiolety! W porządeczku, b. ładnie wykonane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of glitter gradient <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it. I always put glitter on the tips of my nails, and been wanting to put them like you did in this design, I need to do it. LOL Lovely design, as always, that purple looks stunning. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Glee, I am happy you like it :)

      Delete
  4. new Year manicure ! fabulous blue , but nowhere without glitters ! so attractive and shine nails !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really gorgeous! I love it. And the colours you've used - really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, the purple and the glitters together... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ypu can always wake me up for a pretty purple mani ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful purple and the design is brilliant I haven't seen one like this before! Very nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Emily for such a nice comment :)

      Delete
  9. Purple is a beautiful!! :D

    Welcome to me Winter Project !:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours look really great together! I especially love the dots and the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test