Monday, 24 November 2014

Coal dust

Hello my dear readers, hope all of you are fine with no autumn depression or lack of motivation to paint your nails. Today I would like to show you another polish from PS (available in Primark) which surprised me quite a lot. This is dark graphite with different sizes of silver glittery particles which are making it semi textured. The formula and pigmentation is very good and two normal layers are absolutely enough for total opaque. I found the quality of this polish really very good for the budget level and I am happy that it joined my collection.






Have you tried PS polishes already? Share it with me in the comments. Thank you for watching. Have a great day everyone :)

22 comments:

  1. like rimmel space dust ! i love it ! Vamp look , dear !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo, thank you :) I was thinking that your opinion will be 'too dark' :D

      Delete
  2. sooooo beautiful! looks like a bright star heaven! <3

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :), it is presenting very nice on the nails :)

      Delete
  3. generalnie rzadko noszę ciemne pazurki, ale ten mi się podoba bardzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it, very sparkly and nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not tried this polish but it looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This nail polish is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried PS polishes yet but I love how this one looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is my second and I am really happy about them so far
      thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Love these kind of dark shades and it really suites your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really nice and I do like it. Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test