Wednesday, 22 October 2014

The white flowers on the Lych Gate were just a distraction from the branches that pull you in to your doom

Today I would like to show you nail polish from La Femme Beauty, a branch that I discovered last weekend absolutely accidentally. This amazing purple pearl with gold shimmer is exactly this shade of purple that I love the most. I am very happy I have it in my collection because I am sure it will be a fabulous shade for my designs in future.
Today I just have some simple white flowers with some branches on the top, nothing complicated and very easy to create.








And what do you think? Do you like it?
I will be more than happy if you leave a comment below and follow my blog.
Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. wow, this purple is amazing! i didnt see this brand, and didnt see such a nice shade with gold shimmer inside! beautiful design , my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this purple shade too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie Edytko :) widzę, że kwiatki wychodzą Ci z każdym zdobieniem piękniej :) Fiolet, kwiaty dla mnie kochana jest idealnie :) Buziaki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faktycznie ładny ten shimmer. Kwiatuszki też bardzo ładne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Ci slicznie, bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful! I'm familiar with La Femme but not really a fan. This shade I would buy anytime though! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my first La Femme and I like it too :)

      Delete
  6. jedno z moich ulubionych lakierowych połączeń - fiolet ze złotym shimmerem :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgoeus colour and I love that shimmer. And pretty flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely STUNNING nail polish... love the golden sheen and the flowers are so pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the golden shimmer of the purple polish and the nail art is very pretty on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This purple lover NEEDS that polish! It's gorgeous! And your design accents it beautifully. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test