Monday, 20 October 2014

Strawberry jam? No, its Heart Explosion of course!

The Heart Explosion from Essence is a wonderful, very intense red shade with incredible shiny and sparkly red/ gold glitter. This is a sugar texture so it is not as rough as sand and has a more glossy finish. This is a very good shade for a party or some night oot. I think it is a perfect combination, classic and modern style in one bottle. Pigmentation is infallible, very rich and intense- two coats are giving this spectacular effect.






What do you think about sparkling sugar from Essence? Let me know in the comment section.
Have a nice day :)

17 comments:

  1. wow, i did see this polish here! lucky you ! love this red sand ,it has amazing shade really !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is really pretty Bubica, you should buy it ;)

      Delete
  2. Świetny jest, taki soczysty :) lubię połączenie czerwieni ze złotymi drobinkami :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking color and the gold glitter looks truly amazing in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, nie wiedziałam, że ten osobnik tak świetnie wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a juicy polish! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. na paznokciach lepiej niz w buteleczce :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. przyznaje racje Cytrynko, buteleczke ogladalam dlugo, a teraz jestem z niego baardzo zadowolona

      Delete
  7. A ja go mam, a ja go mam :D I lubię :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one looks really good. I did like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is really nice textured polish :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test