Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Sienna from 2 True

Today I would like to show you one more nail polish which I received from 2 True for my review. This time it is lovely Salon Shine Pro, shade Sienna. This is very delicate pastel pink with gentle shimmer mist. Pink is a colour of gentleness and this time 2 True received a very good effect.
Pigmentation is fabulous, two normal coats are absolutely enough for total cover. The brush- like all nail polishes from 2True- is flat and very easy to work with. Drying time average and the finish is extra glossy and high shine. What more could we want?
I like it very much, this is one of the best pink shades in my collection and quality is honestly very good.




 To receive more glamour effect I added some diamonds to expose the beauty even more.




To see more products from 2True visit:

or: Superdrug store

What do you think? I am waiting for your opinion below.
Have a nice day :)

10 comments:

  1. yes , dear i agree ! i love this baby pink !so nice shade !nice nail art with stones , i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pink!:D And love the photos with the ronan berries and also when you added the rhinestones! Great post all in all. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękny kolorek - bardzo dobrze się w takich czuję ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jak dotad stronilam od rozu, ale ten mnie przekonal :)

      Delete
  4. Cute pink and I like the rhinestones :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test