Sunday, 26 October 2014

Shooting stars from Sparkly Nails

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
I am back with water decals form Sparkly Nails review for you today. I received them in exchange for an honest review. These cute gold stars are very effective and look stunning on the nails. Applying is very easy just follow the attached instruction. The quality is really very good, decals are flexible and stick to nails easily. I applied glossy top coat from Miss Sporty and whole mani lasted almost four days without any damage.
And what do you think about final effect? Don't they look beautiful? I am waiting for your opinion.






Sparkly Nails has a lot of fantastic nail art products for attractive and affordable prices.  
If you would like to buy or just see some amazing nail art supplies visit :


Thank you for watching and reading.

12 comments:

  1. decals are so cute ! love starry night nail art ! blinking blue purple ? which one is that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear. The purple with blue shimmer is from 'My Secret'- I bought this varnish in Poland years ago, isn't it marvelous?

      Delete
  2. Ja lubię gwiazdki, więc lubię i te :) Tło do nich też.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cześć :) dzięki za odwiedziny. Z ciekawości zajrzałam do Ciebie i bardzo mi się podoba 😄 a te naejki są świetne, wgl nie widać, że to naklejki. Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze z Twoich odwiedzin i bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  4. bardzo podobają mi się tego typu naklejki wodne, tzn złote, srebrne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colour and lovely stars :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. piekny kolorek i fajne gwiazdeczki!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test