Wednesday, 29 October 2014

National Cat Day

Today is an extra special day- National Cat Day. So today we can show our cats our love and also we should think about all cats in need. Every year a lot of unwanted cats are put into shelter or worse to sleep. A lot of cats are homeless and starving.
And they are amazing, very independent and very elegant creatures always ready for our love and cuddles. They are also intuitive and gentle animals so Happy Cat Day!

To create this design I used Cloudy Grey from Maybelline, Flash Harry glitter from Jess and acrylic paints






Thank you for watching :)

28 comments:

  1. urocze kotki :) świetnie wyglądają :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ładne kolorki , prezentują się rewelacyjnie ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. miaow, miaow such a lovely black cat !i like your nail art ! sweet and adorable ! my mum has black cat at her home, take care about her, she is stray cat, but because of suffer she had a big surgery and must not go out! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your support. i knew you are good person !
    huge hug !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. naprawde? a juz martwilam sie, ze takiego szaraka wybralam

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uwielbiam koty - twoje są urocze :) Wpadł mi też w oko ten glitter, nie znałam go, jest fajny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje kochana, ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  7. They are looking so cute. :D I didn't know it was cat day. Our cat lied to us today and got fed her favorite food twice in a row (first asked from mother, then from me), so she got her treat for the day :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely manicure!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just follow me and I will follow you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this mani <3 Great ode to cats. I love my cats so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy cat day! with perfect nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw.. this is soooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I especially love the bow on the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The kitten looks so cute!
    Love this nail art creation <3

    Thanks for sharing ;)
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test