Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Meteorite magic

Rimmel London Space Dust come from collection from 2013 but I am thinking this is the best glittery and textured polish. Today I would like to show you 'Moon walking'.
'Moon walking' is nail polish with an incredibly high glitter and an amazing coarse-grained textured finish. It is lavender shade with shiny purple/silver glitters.
This polish looks fantastic in the bottle but absolutely better on the nails.
This is a perfect polish for glitter lovers like me.






Thank you for watching. I will be happy to see your comments below.

20 comments:

  1. I love this polish, too. I also paint with it often :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ostatnio masz fazę na piaski :D Nic dziwnego, ten jest śliczny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ! i have it too ! and already try it ! amazing shade !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing :-D I've got it and not tried it yet - goodness knows why :-|

    ReplyDelete
  5. świetny! idealna struktura i kolor. nie chcę tylko myśleć o zmywaniu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These Rimmel glitters are amazing!

    Beautiful nails btw!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test