Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Fashion icon from Barry M

Fashion icon is one of six nail polishes from the last Barry M collection 'Glitterati'.
This shade is amazing for this autumn- it looks like perfectly mixed different sizes of purple and electric blue glitters. The pigmentation is very good but for a better and adorable look I applied purple base coat. The finish is semi matte- exactly like in the pictures. I didn't put any glossy top because I quite like this finish. The formula is quite thick almost like jelly but applying is still easy and comfortable.
I am very happy I have this 'pearl' in my collection.
Will you be getting any of these polishes from 'Glitterati' collection?
Let me know what you think about this shade.






16 comments:

  1. OMG, this is a perfect polish for a galaxy nail art. I want this one too! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, it could be good for galaxy design :)

      Delete
  2. ojeju! ale piękny - brak mi słów :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cala seria jest piekna ale ten najbardziej przypadl mi do gustu :)

      Delete
  3. good idea with dark base ! so colorful dust is amazing and bombastic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, jak galaxy jednym lakierem! a myślałam, że mi się z Glitterati nic nie spodoba ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wszystkie sa fajne, ale ten jest najbardziej 'wyrazisty' :D

      Delete
  5. That is one beautiful color, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe you know I love this one :-D And it looks great on you. You've captured it well :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so much sparkle! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test