Monday, 27 October 2014

Blue, green and 240 volts- Miss Universe from Essence

Miss Universe from Essence has a spectacular shade. Electric blue, green metallic and black particles are mixed together to bring this adorable sparkly effect. The pigmentation is very good, two coats are enough for total coverage. The finish is glossy so I didn't put any top coat at all. It lasted with very good condition on my nails more than two days- I removed it by myself.
What do you think about this polish? Do you like it? I am waiting for your opinion.






Thanks for watching.

22 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I like it a lot. It is chic and elegant, looks fantastic on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny kolor! Ozdoba sama w sobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, ostatnio mam fazę na takie lakiery z shimmerem/drobinami :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spoko jest, lubię wykończenia shimmerowe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a ten akurat ma go pod dostatkiem :)- dziekuje za komentarz

      Delete
  5. This looks amazing. I've got it and still not tried it *gasp* :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ananka :)- you should definitely try it :)

      Delete
  6. piekny kolor! love it!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que espetáculo de unhas amei a cor
    Siga e curta o meu canal Nekitareis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test