Saturday, 11 October 2014

Blue camouflage with studs

                                                                                                                                                         *PR
This sponge-like effect I obtained using a small piece of plastic wrap instead of sponge. I quite like it because it reminds me a little bit of the structure of marble.




I decided to modernize my design by adding some gold metal studs on the top. The studs have been sent to me for review from Born Pretty Store
This small decoration is changing an ordinary design into something more stylish and unique. I like them very much and I received a lot of compliments about them.
Applying is very easy but unfortunately they don't stay very long on the nails.



If you would like to order some amazing items from Born Pretty Store you could use my EPG 10 code and receive 10 % discount



Thank you for watching.

12 comments:

  1. Like a real mineral, beautyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning effect ! nice marble nails !
    have a nice weekend dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica :)- have a nice weekend too :)

      Delete
  3. Świetne połączenie kolorów i bardzo fajny efekt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje :)- ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba

      Delete
  4. This is a great design! It does look like marble a lot - you've achieved a great effect here with wonderful colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test