Monday, 13 October 2014

A catwalk of glittery treats

                                                                                                                                                       *PR
Today I would like to show you some designs I created thanks to 2 True
All these fantastic, sparkly, shiny glitters I received for my review and for sharing my opinion with you.
You know already that I love all glitters it doesn't matter what colour they are.
2 True glitters are very good quality. The size of particles are perfect, they are not too dusty and not too big. Application is very easy.  I just used a paint brush as an applicator and transparent nail polish as a sticky background.

1. Cheryl glitter and shade 31 Fast Dry Colour Quick


2. Alesha glitter and shade 21 Fast Dry Colour Quick



3. Danni glitter and shade 27 Fast Dry Colour Quick



4. Kelly glitter and shade 26 Fast Dry Colour Quick



What do you think? Do you like my proposal for sparkly, glittery nails? Which one is the best?
To see more product visit  2 True

Thank you for watching :)

12 comments:

  1. yes ! super !love them all, but most effective is animal print ! it is always fabulous ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edytko fenomenalna zmiana na blogu :D zachwycona jestem :) Jeśli chodzi o pazurki to 1 i 2 podbiły moje serducho :) ślicznie kochana :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Ines :)- to zasluga mojej corki ;)

      Delete
  3. These are some really nice designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty and sparkly!...
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first creation!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test