Thursday, 9 October 2014

2 true with Fife Fantasi Nails

                                                                                                                                                                 PR*

2 true, the British brand has a fantastic collection of nail polishes and additional products like glitters, gloss/matte top coats. Caroline, who is working for 2 true told me a lot of good things about proper quality and production of these beauties during a nice cup of coffee. She surprised me giving me a lot of gorgeous polishes and glitters for review and sharing my opinion with you.
Today I am happy to show you all these beauties and pretty soon I will prepare some reviews.




To see more amazing products from 2true visit their web site



Thank you for watching :)

15 comments:

  1. :D niecierpliwie czekam na Twoje posty o tych cudeńkach - jestem ciekawa czy można je kupić u nas ? Buziaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na pewno wszystko pokaze :)
      nie wiem Ines, czy mozna je kupic u nas, ale mysle, ze jezeli nawet nie teraz, to na pewno w najblizszej przyszlosci beda dostepne w PL

      Delete
    2. Jestem raczej cierpliwa :D na pewno kiedyś je dorwę :D Buziaki

      Delete
  2. lucky you ! i cant wait to see what will you do ! shade 21 and 31 are my favor :) but i like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ale cudeńka :) czekam na prezentację na pazurkach z niecierpliwością ;) pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 2true products they are great value for money :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats for being given the opportunity to show these beauties! :D Can't wait to see what creations you'll make! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so pretty, waiting for reviews.

    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. jestem strasznie ciekawa tych nowości :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a nice selection! I do like 2True :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test