Wednesday, 10 September 2014

With her lover's blood still wet on her fingernails, she knew the only heart she had left was painted gold- part 2

This amazing red colour with such a romantic name 'rouge rendezvous' from Beauty UK is pretty enough by itself.
I would like to create some nail art anyway. This time I used some gold polish for small hearts.
I think these two colours look quite good together.
Have you tried any polishes from Beauty UK already? What do you think?
I will be happy to see your comments below







Make sure you visit Beauty UK to see more fantastic nail polishes.

Thanks for watching :)

28 comments:

  1. This is such pretty nail art! I love the title too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow świetne, proste, ale piękne :) połączenie czerwieni ze złotem - klasyka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękny odcień , bardzo mi się podoba ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciesze sie bardzo, rzeczywiscie jest bardzo ladny :)

      Delete
  4. so beautiful! I love your blog <3

    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold and red is such a classic combo! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with Beauty UK. The polish looks great and it oes very well with the gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, gold and bloody red goes superb! perfect for coming autumn! leafs or hearts ?
    i could see both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red and gold is a perfect combination, it always looks mysterious. OK, I have to look up for part 1 too, because I missed it and by the way, I love the title!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much- I love red nails very much too :)

      Delete
  9. That red looks so good on your nails. :) I love that nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. czerwień ze złotem - piękne połączenie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jejku od razu widać, że mam problemy z czasem bo nie widziałam tego zdobienia - bajeczne i romantyczne pazurki :) Idealne na kolację przy świecach z ukochanym :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ładnie :) Lubię czerwień ze złotym.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test