Thursday, 25 September 2014

Wild orchid from Pravera- Benecos

Today I would like to show you a stunning shade of purple, very warm, perfect for this season. This polish I have been sent by Pravera- Benecos  for my unbiased review. It is glossy and creamy and absolutely timeless. I have applied only two thin coats for the total coverage. The mystic name 'Wild orchid' is absolutely adequate to this fantastic colour. I am very happy to have it in my collection.
To see more amazing natural beauties visit Pravera- Benecos






Thank you for watching. Have a lovely day

18 comments:

  1. piękny! mam dużo podobnych kolorków, lubię takie czerwono-bordowo-malinowe lakiery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciesze sie bardzo, super sie prezentuja na pazurkach :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, to calkiem przyjemny kolorek :)

      Delete
  3. it is nice color too ! sour cherry juice !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masz piękne paznokcie, kolor też niczego sobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty colour and it suits you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a nice colour indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo fajnie wygląda na paznokciach. Podoba mi się :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unhas maravilhosa cor perfeita
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test