Monday, 8 September 2014

The rouge rendezvous from Beauty UK- part 1

The rouge rendezvous I received for my honest review from Beauty UK- thank you very much Stephanie :). This is a very deep red polish, very shiny, very  glossy. Reminds me of sweet cherry wine...On the swatches I am wearing just two coats with no top coat.
It is super creamy consistency. The brush is very comfortable and applying is very easy. 
The drying time is up to two minutes. This is one of the most beautiful shades I have ever had in my collection.
Make sure you visit Beauty UK to see more amazing products.









Thank you for watching :)

20 comments:

  1. mmmm.... real red, like the blood, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. dziekuje- mysle, ze kazda lakieromaniacczka ma cos czerwonego :)
      osobiscie bardzo polecam ten, super cena, jakosc no i swietnie sie prezentuje :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba- to zreczywiscie swwietny kolor :)

      Delete
  4. bloody red, real red for lips make up! i do love this color ! third picture is AAAA++++++
    FANTASTIC !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica :)- I've got a good teacher ;)

      Delete
  5. Sexy :D Mam podobny Barry M, Raspberry i Essie, Head Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. najwazniejsze, ze 'czerwone' sa w kolekcji :)

      Delete
  6. A polka jestes??!! Nie wiedzalam :) fajny kolor, bardzo mi sie podoba!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pewnie, ze Polka :) dziekuje za odwiedziny ;)

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous red! I really like it. Looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test