Saturday, 6 September 2014

Silver braids

Hello :)
This design I created thanks to Bubica who used to send me a lot of amazing nail polishes. This colour in the pictures looks like blue but actually it is an amazing teal shade. I have never had any polishes from Rapsodi but this one is really good quality- one layer is enough. Thank you my dear friend!!
On the two nails I put some hand created designs. Of course I couldn't forget about glitter. This time I used the 'flash harry' from jess (they have an amazing collection of glitters)






Thank you for watching. I will be happy to see your comments below.

20 comments:

  1. wow, this braid pattern is amazing ! love you put some glitter on its ! so attractive !
    i am glad you have no issue and you like this unique color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bubica, this is really lovely shade! <3

      Delete
  2. I love this braid design ☺ Looks beautiful ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie znam lakierów z tej firmy ale kolor ma przepiękny :) Śliczny motyw warkocza - masz Edytko niesamowite pomysły :) Buziaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Ines, ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :D
      Buziaki kochana!

      Delete
  4. You did such a great job, Fife! It really does look like braiding :) I also really love the silver against the blue and the glitter is a wonderful touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty colour and I really like the design! Really nice :-) The glitter looks amazing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colour!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool manicure! :D Feels unique and the color combo is just perfect. I actually have a few Rhapsodi polishes which I like a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have just this and I like it too. Thanks for a nice comment :)

      Delete
  8. I don't know this brand - the whole mani looks very well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my blog. This is my first Rapsodi and i was happy to try it :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test