Sunday, 14 September 2014

How long will i love you? As long as the stars are above you - or longer if i can- part 2

Thousands of stars and colours are visible in the Scottish sky during the night. I was trying to create a small piece of this sky which is full of surprises.
Great blue beyond from Beauty UK is absolutely perfect for this kind of design and when I received it I knew that I was going to paint something exactly like this. You should definitely try this colour if you haven't done already.






To see more amazing beauty products visit  Beauty UK
This sample has been sent to me for my honest review.

Thank you!

33 comments:


  1. when i saw picture in my inbox ..wow ..i want this manicure !
    my complimentsfor your work , dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciekawy wzór :) myślę, że lakierki pojawią się u mnie na blogu, obserwuję również :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice galaxy manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fife, hope your having a good weekend. This is such a gorgeous manicure, I saw some lovely starry nights while I was in England. How are you enjoy the clear night skies? :) I think you did such a beautiful job with this manicure. Also I LOVE the title of your post, that is such a sweet song :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ithi, England has lovely sky as well, but north sky looks different more spectacular :)
      I am happy you like it my dear friend. Have a lovely weekend too :D

      Delete
  5. So pretty dear, I wanted to try nail art with stars for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Subha :)- you should definitely try :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, nail-art made in Heaven!!! I love the colours and the pattern, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing! I really like the design - perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These nails are amazing! I cannot resist to a great galaxy mani and this is a gorgeous one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que bela unhas arrasou com a cor do esmalte tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test