Tuesday, 23 September 2014

He gave her a bunch of forget-me-nots. Because he never would

This is wonderful purple shade from Pravera- Benecos. The deep plum name is exactly describing this amazing colour. I think this is a colour for autumn 2014
The smooth cover is giving a chance for creating some art designs. This time I painted some blue forget-me-not- I was inspired by movie 'Outlander'
Hope you like it







You can take a look for more amazing, natural nail polishes and beauty products on Pravera- Benecos

14 comments:

  1. this color combo fit perfect! love forget me not gently detailed ! super look !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowne kwiatuszki :) pięknie dobrałaś ich kolor do tego fioletu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers. I would never thought that purple goes so well with such a dark vamp shade!
    I tagged you on my blog. I would be glad to read your answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colour and great design :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test