Saturday, 13 September 2014

Great Blue Beyond from Beauty UK -part 1

This amazing blue shade with the wonderful name 'great blue beyond' from Beauty UK is absolutely 'must have' for all blue addicteds. This colour is so intense so eye catching that it is not possible that you don't put attention for it. I received a lot of nice compliments about it. Like all polishes from Beauty UK this one has a fantastic, creamy consistency. Two layers are enough for total cover. A shiny, metallic, sparkling look is making this polish more attractive. Applying is very easy, drying time is up to 2 minutes. This smooth polish is giving a chance for an elegant, glamourous manicure. Why don't you treat yourself?







More products from Beauty UK
Sample has been sent to me for honest review

Thank you.

20 comments:

  1. yes , very nice color ! i have several similar bottles of metalic blue
    i must say it goes on your hand !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a stunning shade of blue! It's amazing :-) I 've got a W7 blue that is very similar to this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour, shiny blue always looks good :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful blue color.

    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test