Monday, 22 September 2014

Deep plum from Pravera - part 1

The deep purple has been sent to me from Pravera- Benecos for my unbiased review- thank you Ingrid. This is a very warm shade, perfect for autumn wearing. The formula is very easy to apply, I am wearing only two layers for total coverage. The pigmentation is very rich. The drying time is quite reasonable, up to 2 minutes and the surface is staying shiny and glossy. As I have mentioned before Benecos polishes are '5 free', it means they don't smell strongly of solvent at all and they are non allergenic.






To see more products visit Pravera-Benecos
Thank you for watching!

17 comments:

  1. bardzo elegancki kolorek, czasami maluję na podobne kolory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely color! i am curious what you will make on it ?
    have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. dziekuje :)- ciesze sie, ze przypadl Ci do gustu :)

      Delete
  4. This brand sounds interesting! The color looks amazing too, such a beautiful color for autumn :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear :), I really think the same, the purple is just 'must be' for autumn 2014

      Delete
  5. Uwielbiam fiolety a ostatnio tak rzadko miałam je na paznokciach :) Cudowny kolorek :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous deep purple colour - looks great on your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful color.

    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test