Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Coral Burst from Beauty UK- part 1

Coral Burst is the last nail polish from  Beauty UK which has been sent to me for my honest review.
This is a very intense colour with very good pigmentation. Glossy and creamy consistency makes it very shiny. It is really very nice to apply, brush is easy to work with and dries quite quickly. I needed only two coats for a full coverage.
I think that this colour is giving your nails a special, glamour look.







Head on over to Beauty UK and check out their other wonderful cosmetics.

12 comments:

  1. I love the coral burst its such a bright pretty colour great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the color i love ! amazing coral burst ! super ! i do love you picture with autumn leaf

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and bright color. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ale czadowy kolorek :) nieźle daje po oczach :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty polish - love the last photo with the leaf :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test