Sunday, 28 September 2014

Charlies Nail Art with Fife Fantasi Nails

This is my first time using nail art stickers. These ones I received from Charlie from Charlies Nail Art for my independent review. Thank you Charlie.
I must say that these stickers are very beautiful and very easy to apply. They also lasted quite long on my nails. It is definitely a good solution for a pretty mani for busy women who would like to create something elegant on their nails.
What do you think? Do you like nail art stickers?
To see more amazing nail art products visit Charlies Nail Art








Thank you for stopping by.

18 comments:

  1. love this stickers,so neat and gently !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. dziekuje- mi tez bardzo przypadly do gustu :)

      Delete
  3. You're right, these stickers are really pretty! I especially love the golden curls on them :) I think you combined them great with the orange polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo lubię naklejki przy robieniu sobie pedicure. Efektowne i łatwe zdobienie :) buziaki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to swietne rozwiazanie na cos efektownego gdy nie mamy czasu :)
      dziekuje Ines :)

      Delete
  5. I think your nails look great ;)
    what an Original and unique manicure

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orange polish is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty & elegant and they go well with the base colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. piękny kolor bazowy i cudne te naklejki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. faktycznie sa fajne :)- ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  9. Pretty sticker design! What I dislike is the fact that you can see it's a sticker. Did you put topcoat over it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, event two thick coats and it is still like that.
      But I think they are pretty enough and I am happy to forgive this ;)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test