Friday, 26 September 2014

As she gazed out her window with sleep ridden eyes, the Glasgow city scape looked quite gothic in the rising autumn sun

This colour is really intense and looks very good especially in the daylight. It is lasting quite long with no chipping at all. I have it on three days already and it is still in very good condition.
Benecos is offering a big collection of natural, '5 free' nail polishes. Have you taken a look?
This one is just the last which I received from Benecos for review.
In summary I would like to thank you Ingrid for sending me these amazing products.






Have a nice day :D

18 comments:

  1. The polish color is very pretty and the black lines draw the attention on this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)
      The shade is so intensive and I did not want to cover it .

      Delete
  2. ah... ten kolor :) a zdobienie proste, ale zwraca uwagę ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kolor jest zbyt intensywny, zwyczajnie nie chialam go stlumic

      Delete
  3. Cool design! It's a bit like an architectural drawing, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super manicure ! i love to do on my nails to ! bravo dear friend ! love love love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look great!
    Love this pattern :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good :-) I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test