Friday, 5 September 2014

A rose through the smoke

I have a gorgeous polish for you today. This is a Smoke Signal from Beauty UK
I love this kind of grey, it makes my skin look good especially in autumn's days. This is not simply grey- when you take a closer look you can see a small shade of heather.
This is a very smooth, high gloss polish, consistency is almost like a cream. You get really good coverage with just two coats. This is easy to use, brush has a perfect profile, not too small, not too flat. Drying time is reasonable.
Make sure you visit the Beauty UK to see more awesome beauties.





And this my beautiful ladies brings me to the end of my review already....now my nail art.
Creating some design is very easy on this background. 'The smoke signal' is a very interesting and eye catching shade so everything extra on it makes the whole mani unique.





Thank you for watching. I will be happy to see your comments below.

18 comments:

  1. generalnie nie przepadam za fioletami, lubię jedynie albo takie bardzo wpadające w róż, albo takie szare fioleciki jak ten :) bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Paulinko- ja natomiast kocham niemal kazdy fiolet :)

      Delete
  2. The polish is very pretty on it's own but with does accent nails it became a master pice. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :)- I am glad you like it <3

      Delete
  3. I love how that roses came out with those little details :) I really like it ♥
    I'm staying over here in your blog ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so nice Carla :)
      Welcome on my blog!

      Delete
  4. this is really unique shade ! so nice ! roses roses .. love !
    have a nice day and weekend too , dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty colour. This looks great on you and I like the roses :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ananka, this colour is very pretty, you are absolutely right :D

      Delete
  6. love that design! it's so pretty.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a pretty colour, I love it! Your roses look amazing as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin, you are so very nice- thank you :)

      Delete
  8. świetny kolor! uwielbiam takie na jesień, zawsze mi się ręce podobają w takim lakierze :) i prześliczne te róże

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje slicznie- bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :D

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test