Monday, 25 August 2014

Glitter in red wine colour

Hello :)
You know how much I love glitter and how happy I am using it. This design I created thanks to Born Pretty Store who sent me a lot of colourful glitters to review.
I must say that applying and removing is a very easy operation so everybody with less experience or patience can do it. Nails are looking very sparkly and shiny. Hope you like it :)






If you would like to order some amazing items from Born Pretty Store you could use my EPG 10 code and receive 10 %


Thanks for watching :)

8 comments:

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test