Monday, 9 June 2014

Friends are like stars

Today I would like to show you some amazing polishes I received from my wonderful friend Bubica
She sent me some gorgeous, shiny, sparkly polishes. She is an amazing woman with very good heart  always thinking about others. Thank you my dear friend- you made my day!


I have tried Christhal first. This is amazing polish giving a spectacular, sparkly effect on the nails. Whole mani looks fabulous.




And I could not help myself and created some design.






Thank you Bubica once again for all polishes!

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely kind friend you have :) I love the mani too good job :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pink glitter, and I love the addition of the flowers!

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice of you Bubica:)
    Great polishes and beautiful nail art:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO SWEET! Gorgeous polishes and love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are welcome ! i have tried those glitters only once , just for pictures , and i see i am not wrong that i sent it to you ! you can make with glitters fabulous nail art ! admire to you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you tried color line polishes ? i have to buy more but i cannot find any more.i found some peachy shade , sheer too !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test