Friday, 30 May 2014

Hairy canary

Today I would like to show you a very effective design with yellow acerous glitter. I have put it only on one finger because I would like this design to look more delicate and subtle.
I received more glitters for my honest review from Born Pretty Store and  I am thinking that they are fantastic materials to create really nice designs.
If you like playing with glitters you can order them using my code EPG10 (you will have 10% discount)








Thank you for watching :) )

20 comments:

  1. oh ! very nice ! love that the base coat is pearl yellow ! so beautiful ! flowers are always amazing, and this glitters look so interesting dear ! have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous manicure, Fife! I really look the unusual glitter, it really makes your nail art stand out amazingly! I love this sunny happy look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Słoneczne pazurki Edytko :) I bardzo mi się podoba wzór kwiatów - śliczny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze Ines, ze Ci sie podobaja :D

      Delete
  4. I love the flower detail!
    Your nails look great :)

    ~Xx~ Julia
    creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing nail art looks like this that combine nail art and glitter! Your put together a pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a such nice comment- I am glad you like it :D

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test