Monday, 27 January 2014

501 Challenge HI5 symbol which represents your country for you (a building, a flag, an animal, a statue)




My wonderful friend  Bubica nominated me for the above challenge. All that we have to do is create a design with a symbol of our country. 
The rules are:- You have to name the person who challenged you and do a manicure of the challenged topic.- Choose one new topic, whatever you want- I choose for the next theme a flag which is suitable for your country.- Nominate five girls and tell them.  My nomination:
Carole Karanja
Shoung
dreamitupnails
obscenelyblue
creativenails4fun

On my design I created the thistle, a symbol of Scotland and polish flag because my heart still belongs to Poland




Have fun :D

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea!
    Thank you so much for challenging me! Next week I'm going to make a nail art for my country ;)
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way:
      I absolutely love this nail art you made! It looks great on your nails ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Julia- I will be waiting to see your design :)

      Delete
  2. great ! you make real Scotland symbol ! lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajnie wyszło to połączenie dwóch symboli Twoich "domów" :) Oset wyszedł naprawdę świetnie bo bardzo zadbałaś o detale :) Miłego dnia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje Ines :D- rowniez zycze milego dnia

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test