Thursday, 5 December 2013

2013 Holiday Nail Art Challenge week 2- decoration


Todays mani is a follow up to my "winter in the village" from a couple of weeks ago. It is for a competition on Nail Polish Canada, the theme for the first design was Snow, the theme this time is Decoration.
I would very much like it if you could follow the link below and vote for my designs, but of course if you see another design you think is better you could vote for them. As well!
You could also register and take part if you like





If you like my design you can vote
2013-holiday-nail-art-challenge-week-2-decorations

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. wow,♥beautiful ♥ i like it all !!!!!!!!Christmas red three and golden color of Santa Claus ,candles and New Year three !
    amazing !♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, wow, wow! Świetne!! Zwłaszcza kciuk i świeczki:) Genialne, na prawdę;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test