Thursday, 7 November 2013

Topaz chameleon

Today's mani is just a simple one colour design. I used chroma chameleon from Revlon- topaz shade. This is a very nice colour, like green and gold mixed together. The only disadventage I have noticed is that the polish has a tendency to leave brush strokes and for perfect finish it needs at least two- three coats. I like the shimmering light reflection on my nails, like a metallic effect and I am tempted to have more chameleons in my collection



and my lovely chameleon:


Thanks for watching :)

5 comments:

  1. pretty shade..............i suggest removing word check from ur blog to get more comments , chk out how to do this http://mydailynail-designs.blogspot.com/2013/10/blogging-tip-increase-your-comment-flow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ładnie u Ciebie wygląda, ale kolor taki nie mój;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! And i like your blog!! It looks amaing. :)
    thanks for sharing this Polish with us.
    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test