Friday, 15 November 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


Julia from http://creativenails4fun.blogspot.co.uk/ and Ela from http://pretty-little-nails.blogspot.co.uk they both nominated me for Versatile Blogger Award.
I am very happy I have been noticed by two wonderful bloggers. 
Thank you ladies :)



The Rules: 

1) Thank the person who nominated you.

2) Include a link to their blog.

3) Select 15 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.

4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.

5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


What could I say about myself...

1.  My favourite colour is purple
2. I am a qualified nail technician- I went for a course because nail art is my passion but everyday I am working as a chemist
4. I am coffee addicted ...yessss 
3. I am living in a wonderful place in Scotland but I am still missing Poland
5. My knowledge about blogging is still very poor
6. My idols in nail designs are Robin Moses and Alexander Stepanov
7. I don't like nail stickers 

It is my pleasure to nominate:





5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words you commented on my blog :) and thank you for the nomination xx I think your nail art is fabulous! I have followed you and I would love for you to follow me back xxx
    http://sassylittlenails37.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for your kindness! I'm glad you like my blog <3 your blog looks also amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nomination!! When I get a free minute I'll try to do my post. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test