Monday, 11 November 2013

The trees outside my window

Today I would like to show you another freehand design I have made on wonderful coralicious background. This is a very simple design and the inspiration was just trees. The total effect is great and I like it :)
I used 430 coralicious from Rimmel and acrylic paint from Royal Langnickel.
I have to say, nail polish from Rimmel is gorgeous. It has a perfect consistency and applying  is very easy thanks to a well profiled brush. The colour is transcendent and very shiny (I didnt put any top coat ).






Thanks for watching :)

7 comments:

  1. Fajny kolor:) Drzewka wyszły Ci perfekcyjnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the model looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale śliczne, takie delikatne ;)

    P.S. Wpadnij na rozdanie: http://madziulowepaznokcie.blogspot.com/2013/11/rozdanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajny wzorek, taki delikatny, coś w sam raz dla mnie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test