Thursday, 28 November 2013

The inspiration from the other blogs- nimbus nails

I would like to try creating the nimbus nails, a design which was so popular last time on the blogs.
The full tutorial you can find on thenailasaurus blog. This is not a difficult design, but the effect is quite interesting.
I used blue background instead of white and three different shades of blue and red nail polish.



What do you think? Do you like the nimbus design? Have you tried it already?
Thanks for watching :)

6 comments:

  1. Szczerze, to Twoja wersja mi się bardziej podoba;) Na prawdę!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looked cool :D Some people call it water color effect too. I haven't tried it but I'd love to :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a nice comment. I am thinking a nimbus is a good background for other designs. I am going to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fifi they look perfect ,and very nice ! i like to see your blog,and many interesting nail art !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test