Sunday, 17 November 2013

How we should care about our nails at home

The 5 simple Tips
Add a few of these tricks to your nail care ceremony and you will see your nails grow stronger, longer and healthier
  • Massage your nails.  Even nails need a massage. A good massage stimulates the blood flow in your nails, which keeps them growing and healthy.
  • Drink lots of water. Water is a necessary liquid in our body.  Brittle nails, like dull hair and dry skin, start with dehydration. You will eliminate the problem by drinking at least  2 litres of water every day.
  • Moisturize your hands regularly . Some people use nail creams  specifically for the purpose of moisturizing your nails. Others use hand cream. Still others soak their hands in olive oil. Whatever you prefer, do it often. I am using a hand lotion and hand cream- always have one of them in my handbag.
  • Take care about your cuticles   Don't cut your cuticles! Cutting them can also lead to nail problems such as ridges, white spots or white lines. You should push your cuticles back very gently with a wooden orange stick. Don't forget to moisturize your nails. A good moisturizer for the cuticles is very important. Any skin moisturizing  cream will work fine for your cuticles. Put your cream on your hands and rub into cuticles. I am using a cuticle oil and it works very well. 
  • Calcium, iron and vitamin D . Follow a good diet for nails. Eat a lot of foodstuffs abundant in iron including red meats, fish, liver, nuts, eggs and dry fruits to keep your nails strong and healthy. The vitamin D and calcium should be  the perfect supplement for your diet as well, so you should eat more green vegetables, beetroots and milk products. Thanks to them your nails are healthy and always look stunning.

What I am using






I would like to highly recommend the products from Vivalanails. This company is offering very good quality for reasonable price. Just take a look :)

Thanks for reading :)


4 comments:

  1. totally agree with these tips though can't say i actually do all of them! I do tend to moisturise my nails more in the winter though and have to say it's a must when you paint your nails lots like i do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right, but we should put more attention how our hands look like. The manicure always looks better on the nice and soft hands than on the harsh and dry - am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. never hear of them ,nice review! :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test