Wednesday, 27 November 2013
Get me Out Of Here......
I have been tagged by Dawn for this game. As part of this tag, please put in your post the photo, the list of questions and your answers.
1.You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine? I would make sure my hands and face get some moisturiser, top up the lip-balm and mess my hair up a little.
2. Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle? I would keep it in pigtails, it keeps it tidy and out my face whilst keeping the boys interested!.
3. For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you? Britney Spears.I know she's a strange choice but she has been to the edge more than once and hasn't gone completely mad yet, and she could definitely help me deal with the knowledge that cameras are always on me and the papers will write about any little thing I say or do. .
4. Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle? Not to boast but I'm quite a good cook and could make a tasty meal out of whatever was put in front of me. Grub omelette yum yum!
5. What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’? Trying to take photos of my work can be a nightmare. Picking the right angles to get the best shot and trying to avoid background shadows is a pain!
6. Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why? I would probably pick singing in public. I know it's a common one but I've never even done karaoke, this is a real personal Everest for me.
I would like to tag the following blogs which are wonderful:
Have a nice time!